Neodymium Magnet D25X10mm NdFeB Magnet Disc Magnet
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.1 US $2|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||According to Customer′s Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: coco magnet
- Coating: Epoxy
- Certification: RoHS/ ISO/Ts16949:9000
- Type: Permanent
- Trademark: COCO
- Origin: China Zhejiang Ningbo
- Application: Speaker Magnet, Industrial Magnet, Jewelry Magnet, Solenoid, Motor Magnet
- Delivery Time: 10day for Product
- Shapes: Block\Disk Cylinder \ Ring \Segment \(for Design)
- Composition: Neodymium Magnet
- Specification: RoHs
Strong Permanent Neodymium Motor Magnet
1. Materials: Neodymium-Iron-Boron;
2. Technology: Utilizes new Sintered NdFeB magnet techniques and equipment such as strip casting, HDDR technology;
3. Magnetic properties: High coercive force, the max operation temp is up to 200 degree centigrade or 380 curie temperature;
4. Grades: N35-N52, 35M-48M, 35H-48H, 35SH-45SH, 30UH-40UH and 30EH-38EH;
5. Shapes: Arc
6. Size: According to customers' request;
7. Coatings: Ni, Zn, gold, copper, epoxy, chemical, parylene and so on;
8. Applications: DC and servo motors, Linear actuators
Motor Neodymium magnet is an alloy magnet made from ND, Fe, B and other trace metal elements. It is a rare earth magnet known so far for the strongest magnetism as well as high performance (8MGOe-55MGOe) and good coercive force. Proven production process, strict quality assurance, complete technical service and remarkable cost performance.
Machining and tolerances
Neodymium is easily ground, although coolants must be used in the process to avoid spontaneous combustion of powder. Grinding should be completed before coating or plating is applied to protect the magnets from corrosion. Standard tolerances for neodymium magnets are +/-0.05mm for ground dimensions.
The temperature coefficient of neodymium has triggered several grades to be developed to meet specific operating requirements. Please refer to our chart of magnetic properties to compare the characteristics of each grade. Before choosing a neodymium magnet be sure to consider your application's maximum operating temperature.
Added value services
Our knowledgeable engineering department is always available to assist in determining the best grade and size of neodymium magnet for your application. We also offer coating and plating choices for magnets we custom-machine.
For any permanent magnet requirement, pls feel free to contact Michael Yang 0086-15658397190